IngredientsNonstick aluminum foil
3 cups water
1 lemon, for zest/juice
8 oz fresh asparagus, sliced
24 oz baby (or fingerling) potatoes, sliced
2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 cup sprouted lentils
1/4 bunch green onions, sliced thinly
1/2 cup smoked sundried tomatoes (I used sun dried tomato strips packed in olive oil, drained)
1/2 cup fat-free feta cheese
4 oz baby arugula (I used Arugula/Baby Spinach Mix)
1 Hass avocado
1/4 cup Greek-style ranch dressing ( I used Bolthouse Avocado Lime Yogurt dressing)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line baking sheet with foil. Bring water to boil for lentils. Zest lemon (1 teaspoon); squeeze for juice (2 tablespoons).
- Slice asparagus and potatoes into bite-size pieces. Toss potatoes with oil, salt, and pepper. Arrange potatoes on baking sheet; roast 12 minutes.
- Add lentils to boiling water and cook 5 minutes. Remove lentils from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes, then drain and rinse with cool water.
- Add asparagus to baking sheet with potatoes and bake 12–14 more minutes or until potatoes are tender. Slice green onions. Place lentils, onions, tomatoes, lemon zest, juice, feta, and arugula in large bowl. Peel, pit, and slice avocado.
- Stir potato mixture into bowl. Top salad with avocado and drizzle with dressing; serve.