- 1 lb. cheese ravioli
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/3 c. pitted Kalamata olives (about 15), chopped
- 1 tbsp. capers, rinsed and chopped
- 1 c. grape or cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 4 c. baby spinach
- black pepper
- 1 c. fresh basil leaves, torn
- Grated Parmesan or Romano cheese, for serving
- Cook the ravioli according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat until the garlic starts to sizzle, about 3 minutes. Add the olives and capers and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Add the tomatoes and toss to combine. Add the ravioli, spinach, and 1 teaspoon black pepper; toss until the spinach begins to wilt, 2 minutes. Fold in the basil and serve with grated cheese, if desired.