Monday Meal Plan #28
Some old favorites revisited...
Having made the Chicken Verona for a catering several years ago, it became a favorite! Great served with a dipping sauce or on its own as an entree with Crash potatoes & veggie of choice.
The Vodka Sauce adds a finishing touch to Shrimp/Andouille Tower! Sauté grit cakes or polenta cakes until golden,
On a bed of spinach, place one cake, top with sautéed shrimp (seasoned with Old Bay) & cooked slices of andouille. Repeat layers of grit cakes, shrimp & sausage. Spoon vodka sauce over & garnish with fresh snipped chives.
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup Parsley - fresh chopped
- 1 tsp salt, optional
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 3/4 stick melted butter or margarine
- 1 clove garlic (large), minced
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, cut into strips, about 4 per breast